Honey Glazed Feta Bake – surprising match
We love this Feta Bake. We love it so much we have decided to match it with one of our honey, but it had to be perfect so we have decided to bake it. The results exceeded our bravest expectation. This dish turned up to be so good that we had to fight each other over the last piece. Since then it is our favourite.
Honey Glazed Feta Bake – so simple, so delicious.
It is so easy to make and fun to share, It will become your go-to quick dinner solution or something to wow your friends with. Most noteworthy is the beautiful flavour match between salty feta and sweet honey. No further introduction needed.
1 block of Feta cheese.
1 tablespoon of raw Multiflower Honey.
5 baby Pots.
a bowl of olives.
some salt and pepper.
pinch of Oregano.
tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
1. Put pots in the water and cook until soft.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 C
3. Top Feta with Oregano Olive oil and Black Pepper and place in heat-resistant dish.
4. Roast until golden brown, around 15 min.
5. Heat up a non-stick pan and grill the potatoes.
6. When the cheese is ready, take it out and top with honey.
7. Mix Olives with Pumpkin Seeds and a pinch of salt and pepper.
If you would like to learm more about honey and using it in beneficial way or just get some quick, fun ideas join us on [button link=”https://www.facebook.com/polskimioduk/” newwindow=”yes”] Facebook[/button]